Monday, January 5, 2015

I’m back!!!


It has been a long while since I have attempted to blog about my weekly dishes. Life has a way of taking control and you put off what brings you joy in order to do the mundane every day task, like work to pay rent, but this is a new year. When I envisioned 2015 I did not envision my life would be like this. Daily grind of a 9-5, the only travel I have seen has been the daily schlep on the 6-train to and from work with the occasional weekend outing, but still on the train, more often than not still on the 6. This year I didn't make any grand declarations or resolutions, I just want to fix what needs fixing and focus on what's working. So I'm going to keep this first entry of 2015 short and simple. No recipes, just pics of some of the dishes I made through 2014. See you soon!!

Escabeche de Bacalao- Pickled Alaskan Cod 


Pecan-Apple Spiced Bread 

Spinach and Harvati Torta


Carbonara 


 Paprika Roasted Chicken












 

No comments:

Post a Comment